- Complete immersion in the chosen direction of development (theory, practice, basics of suturing, basics of diagnostics, methods and techniques of operation, possible complications and preventing them, unique authors techniques, patient rehabilitation, etc.)
- Participation in the consultative process (sales techniques, work with objections, diagnostic protocol and volume generation);
- Theoretical part of training in the chosen direction in combination with practice (gradual qualification levels with control of all stages)
- 3D modeling of the result on the apparatus Vectra XT (practical exercises on modeling all parts of the face and body);
- participation in the preoperative examination of the patient (patients painting, consultation with the anesthesiologist, the basics of anesthesia, determination of the patients readiness for surgery, control of anesthesia, primary care);
- Observation in the operating room of the course of treatment / assistance in assistance / assistance. (from 4 hours a day in the operating room);
- Participation in the postoperative process of rehabilitation of the patient (examinations, dressings, treatment, rehabilitation in combination with cosmetic procedures);
- Access to all photo / video materials, scientific works, books, teaching materials;
- Individual meetings with Andrei Leonidovich Kharkiv on the details of individual stages of learning (theory and practice);
3. Obtaining a state certificate at the end of the course, scoring (for doctors) and an indication of practical hours of assistance.
4. The duration of training is determined at the interview on the fact of the slice of knowledge and practical skills.