- General principles of aesthetic surgery.
- Formation of value and price.
- Organization of private practice in plastic surgery.
- Legal considerations.
- Basic medical-legal and financial aspects of plastic surgery.
- Psychotypes of patients. Optional patients.
- Conflict behavior of the patient. Causes of conflicts
- Work with objections
- Relationship of the doctor-patient
- Psychological adaptation and social rehabilitation.
- Assessment of the quality of life before and after.
- Patient safety issues.
- Safety of non-invasive therapies: Botox, fillers and light-based procedures
- 3D technology in plastic surgery.
- Surgical needles.
- Suture material.
- Pathogenetic, clinical and therapeutic aspects of aging of facial tissues
- Aesthetic surgery of age-related changes in the facial and neck tissues
- Application of minimally invasive technologies in aesthetic surgery of the face and neck
- Structure of complications, their prognosis, treatment and prevention in aesthetic surgery of the face and neck
- Optional operations.
- Endoscopic Plastic Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Lifting the face
- Contour facial plastic implants
- Surgical correction of the nose (rhinoplasty, rhino-septoplasty)
- Surgical correction of the ear canals (otoplasty)
- Correction of scars and scar deformities on the face and neck.
- Plastic surgery of the mammary glands
- Surgical correction of maxillofacial area
GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE
Teachers of the